So I haven’t been giving my blog the much attention it needs lately, but interviews have consumed my life! Fortunately, I don’t have to deal with those stresses no more and have bagged myself a new role!
Anyway, I finally have time to post this lovely recipe…Lemon and Blueberry Mini Muffins. Light, fluffy, zesty and a great start to summer baking!
I hope you like the recipe and don’t forget to tag me in your creations!
- 2 Medium Bananas (mashed)
- The zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp agave
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of plain greek yoghurt
- 2 cups of rolls oats
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients bar the blueberries and blend together until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Stir the blueberries in by hand
- Pour the batter into your muffin tin
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the top of your muffins are set.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes before serving.