I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you and as it’s easter themed, it’s the perfect day to share it!
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful day filled with a lot of chocolate and love!
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 tbsp of agave
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- crushed mini eggs
- Add the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl
- In a microwave safe bowl add the peanut butter and agave. Melt in a microwave and stir til combined.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until a crumbly batter is formed.
- Stir in the crushed mini eggs, and add a tablespoon of almond milk a time until a cookie dough remains.
- Refrigerate and allow to thicken