Its easter weekend, which means one thing..chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Although i’m not the biggest chocolate fan, I will be enjoying a few treats like the rest of you!
I wanted to make something quick, simple and delicious. I’ve seen a few bark recipes that look amazing, with different toppings so thought i’d give it a go!
I’m a huge dark chocolate fiend, the darker the better! This is definately a recipe to try and top with your favourite toppings.
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 1 bag of white chocolate mini eggs
- Place a heatproof bowl snugly over a saucepan with a little water in the bottom
- Place on the stove, bring the water to a gentle simmer, then lower the heat and start breaking your chocolate into the bowl. Stir with a spoon or spatula until smooth and completely melted.
- Start by lining a baking sheet or thin tray with greaseproof paper
- Pour the melted chocolate onto your lined tray and spread evenly using a spatula.
- While the chocolate is still soft, add your toppings.
- You can be as creative with your toppings as you like
- Transfer to the fridge for a couple of hours to cool. When cooked smash up into shards and enjoy!