I love law and i’m very good at law but these UK law firms think they can pay graduates minimum wage and work them to death without any career gains.
I’ve just got back from an interview at a law firm; throughout the interview I was made to feel as though I was over qualified for the job and repeatedly got ‘bad vibes’ from the lady who was interviewing me. Fortunately, I feel strong enough in my self to know my worth.
Anyways, let’s take it back to being a child. You know that time when you had a party and your mother would always make rice krispy cakes! Who ever came up with them was a genius.
Here’s my take on that childhood classic.
- 1 cup of rice puffs
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- In a heat proof bowl, melt the chocolate and 1 tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave.
- Repeat with the peanut butter and 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl add the oats, puffed rice and almonds. Mix in the peanut butter and chocolate until all oats, puffed rice are covered.
- Place in a cake tin lined with baking paper.
- set in the fridge for a few hours
- Once set cut into slices & serve