So as of this week, I’m unemployed! For the first time in my life, I am unsure of what i’m going to do. Am I worried? no, instead I’m excited!
Why did I decide to leave my job? I wasn’t happy, I hadn’t been for a while. Its not the area of law I wanted to be in, I was out of my house for 12 hours a day, travelling over an hour to my job and had no time to myself anymore. It consumed my life and I believe it worsened my mental health. So, after an anxiety attack at work and feeling the lowest I ever had been in my life, I made the decision to pack it in and focus on myself. It got to the point where it was my job or my life. I’m 24 years old and no young woman should feel the way I did.
So here it goes, now I will be focusing on what makes me happy, I won’t be rushing into anything and I will be taking the time out to do what I love. So expect more recipes, workouts and blogging from me!
What better way to kick off than with a delicious cake recipe!
- 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 3 overripe bananas
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs and beat together until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into your mixing bowl, beat together until smooth.
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper
- Add the mixture to your baking tin and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
- Once cooled cut into bar sized shapes