The team at Nude Spice were generous enough to send me another two blends of their spice mix. I received two packets a few months ago which were delicious and if you look back on my website I made a few savoury recipes using them.
I’m a huge spice fan, I have spice on everything so i couldn’t wait to try their new blends.
What better way to showcase these amazing spices than with a falafel, you don’t need meat for flavour! These little patties are bursting with spice!
- 400g can chickpeas drained
- 1 tbsp of Nude spice hot and spicy mix
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- Whole grain wraps
- Pinch of sea salt
- Juice of one lemon
- Chopped Tomatos
- Drain, rinse and dry the chickpeas thoroughly, then tip into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to pulse until combined
- Form four patties with your hands
- In a large pan add a small teaspoon of coconut oil, heat the oil and fry the falafels for a few minutes on each side
- Add the falafels to pitta, wholewheat wraps and fill with toppings of your choice.