The amazing guys at Whey Hey Ice cream sent me a great range of their flavours to try. This was a little box of heaven because I am a HUGE ice cream fiend; Ice cream over cake for me any day!
The fact that its guilt free ice cream, has 20g of protein per pot, sugar free and tastes delicious is just GENIUS.
I thought I’d start with a pretty basic recipe to begin with; Chocolate milkshake! Who doesn’t love this classic. Its thick, chocolaty and with these combination of ingredients its an excellent way to combat DOMS!
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Tub of whey hey chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey
- 1 Cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Handful of ice cubes
- In your blender place all your ingredients into it apart from the ice cream and ice cubes. Then blend until it is smooth.
- Add your ice cubes and your ice cream and blend. Try not to over blend, so the milkshake stays thick.
- If its too thick for your liking add more ice cubes, alternatively add more ice cream for added thickness.
More delicious ice cream recipes coming soon!