These are so simple and easy to make, they are perfect if you’re having your friends around or for your kids as a healthy treat!
There is so much variety with this fun dessert, plus they taste delicious and totally guilt free 😃
- 2 large bananas
- 1 large dark chocolate bar
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- chopped nuts
- frozen raspberries
- Chop the bananas into smaller sections, add a lollipop stick to the middle and freeze for several hours.
- Once frozen, prepare your toppings.
- Melt dark chocolate over a stove and add to a bowl.
- Dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate then top with the chopped nuts, raspberries or peanut butter.
- Once topped, place back into the freezer to set.