There are rare occasions where I don’t eat oats for breakfast, shocking I know but it happens! Instead eggs for breakfast are another favourite of mine, it’s usually an omelette packed full of veggies! But it’s hard to prepare this before work, which is why these little egg muffins are perfect. All the flavour of an omelette, but they can be prepped the night before and even frozen.
The beauty of these is that you can throw any left over vegetables into them, so you can mix it up as much as you like to suit you! I also added Nude spice smokey spice mix for extra flavour!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time; 15minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp of nude spice mix
- 1/2 Bell Pepper chopped into cubes
- 1/2 red onion chopped into cubes
- 1 handful of Kale
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Greasing your muffin tin with coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, egg whites and whisk together.
- Add the nude spice mix, peppers, onions and kale to the egg mix
- Spoon the mixture into your muffin tin
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in Tupperware or freeze until needed