I LOVE spicy food, the hotter the better! When I found out I was gluten intolerant, I found it so difficult to find spice mixes that didn’t contain wheat..no luck, so I had to resort to making my own at home, which turned out to be trial and error…it never tasted the same.
So you could imagine my excitement when I got sent spice mixes from Nude spice which were Gluten Free, I couldn’t wait to get cooking! Find a fun range of their spices at www.nudespice.com
What better way to showcase these spices, than with some Mexican cooking! Below you’ll find the recipe for Low carb, gluten free, cauliflower tortillas, perfect for a fajita night with your friends.
- 1 whole cauliflower
- Nude spice mix
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp of sea salt
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Roughly chop the cauliflower, removing the leaves and stem.
- Using a food processor pulse the cauliflower until fine, a bit like rice.
- In a heat proof bowl, covered with cling film, microwave the cauliflower for a few minutes.
- Place the cauliflower in a clean dishcloth, and squeeze out the excess water. You may want to wait until the cauliflower is cool before doing this. Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix together
- Separate the mixture into balls and spread into circles onto a tray lined with baking paper
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, flip and then bake for a further 5 minutes.