I’ve teamed up with Creative Nature Superfoods to create a few recipes using their fantastic products!
I’ve been a fan of their products for a while and I always have their cacao powder in my cupboard, so I was elated when they asked me to come up with some recipes.
This recipe uses their chia seeds and peanut butter bar. Chia seeds are loaded with fibre, protein, omega 3 fatty acids and so many other nutritional benefits! which is why I wanted to showcase their chia seeds as best as I could.
Chia seed puddings are all ‘the rage’ amongst health food enthusiasts, including myself. But i wanted to make things a little bit different which is why I came up with a peanut butter, jelly version using home made raspberry jam which I will show you how to make below!
Hope you enjoy!
For the Jam
- Creative nature chia seeds (1tbsp)
- 1tbsp of agave
- 175g of raspberries
Chia seed pudding
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
Peanut butter mousse
- Muscle mousse
- Creative nature peanut butter bar
For the chia seed pudding
- In a glass mix the almond milk with the chia seeds
- Leave to set for a few hours
For the Jam
- Place a saucepan on the heat, add the raspberries and bring to a low boil. Make sur you keep stirring.
- Once the raspberries begin to boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the berries are soft.
- Mash the raspberries lightly, but leave some chunks for a better texture.
- Stir in the agave, chia seeds and continue to cook on a low heat for 5 minutes. Keep stirring so the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Remove from the heat, stir and let the jam cool at room temperature.
- Place the jam in an air tight container and leave to set in the fridge.
For the peanut butter mousse
- In a bowl, add 50g of muscle mousse to 125ml of water
- Whisk until the mixture has thickened
- Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours
Once set, place the jam in the bottom of a glass, top with the muscle mousse, chia seed pudding and then top with the peanut butter bar and raspberries.
Head over to Creative Nature Superfoods and check out their awesome range.
To get 10% off all creative nature products click this link and use code LAWF10.