Summer is here! Well, if you live in the UK like me days of warm rain are here…
Anyway, if you follow me on instagram you will know that I am a big lover of ‘Protein Ice-cream’ something I make quite often. I’ve had quite a few requests for this recipe so i’ve decided to share it will you all.
Its guilt free, sugar free, vegan, dairy free, low fat and only has four ingredients…yes, I’m not lying this actually exists and its so creamy!
Try it out yourself.
What you will need:
- 2 Frozen bananas – cut into coins
- A food processor
- a Handful of frozen strawberries
- Almond milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- In your food processor add the protein powder, frozen bananas and a dash of almond milk (about ¼ cup) and mix together.
- Use a spoon to scrape down the edges and continue to mix.
- Then, add the frozen strawberries and a dash more almond milk.
- Mix together until smooth, continue to scrape down the edges and mix.
- Serve or store in a container and freeze until you want it.
Check out a video of me making this here.