High in protein, low in fat; this dessert is a great way to still enjoy a sweet treat without the guilt.
These macros include the banana ice-cream, terrys chocolate orange segments and chic shots. You can choose toppings of your choice! 🙂
- 30g Protein/1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 Tsbp water
- In a bowl, mash the banana and then mix in the egg and water. Beat together until there are no lumps.
- Sieve in the flour and add the protein powder.
- Put the mixture in a microwaveable mug and cook in the microwave for around 1 minute 15 seconds
- Serve with your favourite toppings, Enjoy!