This panacotta was such a success and I’m really pleased with how it came out.
Seriously, give them a go for a light refreshing dessert. You can even add your own flavours to them!
- 1/4 pint of almond milk
- 3/4 pint of dairy free yoghurt
- 3 tsp of agave/honey
- 4 drops of vanilla essence
- 5g agar agar (You can use gelatine or veg-gel as an alternative)
- 4 small moulds
- Juice of frozen/fresh berries
- In a small saucepan, combine the almond milk, agave and agar agar.
- Bring to a simmer for approximately 4 minutes
- Add the yoghurt, vanilla essence and continue to heat gently
- Once heated through, remove from the heat and strain the mixture through a fine into a jug.
- If you wish to make the purple panacotta aswell split the mixture and add the juice of the berries to one half of the mixture
- Fill the moulds with the mixture to the top and leave to set in the fridge. (for best results allow to set overnight)