Exciting news guys, guess who is a V3Apparel affiliate…ME!!
I’m so excited to be a part of a brand that strives to promote the everyday athlete; people like myself who don’t have the most sculpted body…yet, but working hard to be a better version of ourselves and proud of our progress every step of the way!
Head over to their website http://www.v3apparel.com and use code V3LAWFOODIE for 10% off. Go on treat yourself girls, you deserve to look good whilst working hard!
On another note, after looong day at work I just wanted to eat something sweet, you know those days where you don’t want real food. But being unable to eat dairy can be pretty difficult on times! After experimenting in the kitchen, I created cacao crepes with peanut butter and they was so good! I love ‘cheating clean’ and being able to eat what my body is craving without feeling guilty.
Take a look at the recipe below and give them a go!
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 125 ml almond milk
- 62g Gluten Free flour
1. In a mixing bowl, sieve the gluten free flour, add the cacao powder and maca powder, then make a well in the centre.
2. Add your egg and egg white in the well, add half of the milk and mix together to combine. Then add the other half of the milk and continue to mix until there is a smooth batter, free from lumps.
3. Leave the mixture at room temperature for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Heat a small flying pan with oil or butter of your choice. Once bubbling, add a small amount of the mixture and swirl to cover the base of the frying pan. Cook for a few minutes until brown, then turn over and cook until brown on the other side.
5. Repeat until all the mixture is used. Remember to stir the mixture in between cooking pancakes.