I’ve been busy packing for a trip to Sri Lanka on Monday for two weeks, I’m so excited. I can’t wait to immerse myself in new cultures, go hiking amongst the beautiful scenery and eat new cuisines. But, summer is here and there’s no better way to keep cool in the heat than with an ice lolly! This recipe create creamy lollipops that are almost dessert like.
Ingredients (makes 6)
- 250g berries – I used blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- Juice of half a lemon
- 150g Soy yogurt
- Lollipop mould
1. Roughly chop any large berries. Put all of the berries, yoghurt and lemon juice into a food processor and blend for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
2. Place the mixture into the lollipop moulds but leave space at the top as the mixture will expand in the freezer.
3. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
4. After the lollies have frozen, remove from the moulds. To do this you can place the moulds in warm water and twist to remove.